Cashier/Customer Service Representative
Cashier/Customer Service Representative – Erwin Utilities, Erwin, Tennessee, a municipal electric, water, and wastewater system located in northeast Tennessee, seeks a full time Cashier/Customer Service Representative. Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience in a related field. Comparable work experience in a similar or related position will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Requirements of this job are:
- At least 12 months of office experience
- Mature professional demeanor
- Ability to use calculator and strong personal computer skills with experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a cashier and accept customer payments
- Ability to establish new customer accounts, make changes to customer accounts with multiple services accurately and efficiently
- Ability to answer the main phone line, handle customer accounts, and direct calls to the appropriate department
- Ability to work with the public, other employees, and follow instructions
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Successful candidate will be required to submit to a pre-employment substance abuse screening, credit check and a basic pre-employment test
- Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience
Hours are generally from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. Submit resume in confidence to: email@example.com. Erwin Utilities is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Deadline to submit resume is 4:00 p.m. on June 23, 2017. Only candidates of interest will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org